воскресенье, 18 сентября 2011 г.

Run Run Run, don't stop till you get enough!


When you travel a lot, you always have particular associations connected with each and every city.
For me London is not Double Deckers and Mini Cabs crossing streets with their wheels.
First of all it is adorable deers from Richmond Park, which are by no means the most awesome creatures in the whole world, and secondly - running.
People of all nations, races, skin colours, ages and occupations do running for running. And that has always amazed me in a positive way.
What I have done today is kicked myself off the apartments and joined this perfect "backroom" union of runners.
It was extremely right noticed by somebody that who doesn't want to do search for excuses, but those who want to do are looking for means.
So it doesn't really matter how long was I googling gyms in the areas and checked dozens of pages, what for, when gorgeous Hyde Park is just two minutes walk and 45 secs run?

A greedily inhaled air which tickled my lungs from inside and cloud of steam aroung my head - it was 10 C though this morning. And that's exactly what I needed so much. Just run, just nature, just music plugged into my ears and soul.

And again I knew it would be better every next day, my condition. I finally have done all home stuff and my place is something cosy since today. With lots of violet colours. Surprisingly and accidentally.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий