воскресенье, 25 сентября 2011 г.

I'm going overseas, come fly with me, I'll give you everything


Theophilus London's Flying Overseas got into my life exactly at the moment I have flown away from home.
I am full of new ideas, new people around, new cultures and languages.
I love London so much, but that is nothing compared to that strange feeling that floats on the bottom of my heart to St.Pet.
Wisdom said hundreds of years ago 'you do not appreciate until you lose' spins in my mind every single minute.
My body starts to shiver when I get the awkward feeling that there is your hand on my back. Every inch of my body remembers all that happened to us. But what I have now is that I have to appreciate now.
Studying in London, dreaming in London, missing all in London.

And I'm 21 sitting here in the heart of the city, nearby Bayswater, grieving a bit, but feeling I'm growing up. Each second I get that something special that you sometime need years to realize.
Shopping is addiction. But why not to get rid of it? Why not to try museums and walking instead of five hours in a raw trying on new clothes?
Smoking is more than addiction. But why not to be strong? Why does my confidence has to depend on the smoking stick held between my lips? Why not to stop losing my breathe while running because of this smoked wasted money and health?

'Girl, you'll be a woman soon' is too late to whistle, but being a woman is not just pumps and mascara with lips sparkling red. Being a woman is being trully smart and perfect. In everything.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий